I'm Wearing... Zara Cropped Palazzo Pants, Top With Knotted Back & Birkenstocks

I'M WEARING ZARA CROPPED PALAZZO PANTS
I'M WEARING ZARA TOP WITH KNOTTED BACK
I'M WEARING ZARA CROPPED PALAZZO PANTS AND BIRKENSTOCKS 2014
I'M WEARING ZARA TOP WITH KNOTTED BACK
I'M WEARING ZARA CROPPED PALAZZO PANTS AND BIRKENSTOCKS 2014I'M WEARING ZARA PALAZZO PANTS AND CELINE TRAPEZEI'M WEARING ZARA CROPPED PALAZZO PANTS AND BIRKENSTOCKS 2014
It's been a while - I've been super busy recently so apologies for the lack of posts! Now the weather has brightened up I have finally made the transition from black to white. It was hard at first, but Zara made it slightly easier. I was looking for a pair of light coloured culottes similar to these Proenza Schouler Pleated Crepe Culottes so I was very very happy when I came across these Zara Cropped Palazzo Pants - They are so comfortable and flowy and I love the pleated design on the front. I paired the culottes with a cropped top with knotted back (also from Zara). Not usually a fan of backless clothing but I really like the shape of this top, it just falls and clings at the right places. 

I'm also wearing a pair of all black leather Birkenstocks, which I found on eBay and my Céline Trapeze.

Are you a fan of the all white look? 

10 comments :

  1. An all white look always looks fresh. Love this look you look lovely, gorgeous top X

    http://native-feathers.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the all white look and your blog! Such an effortless way to look pulled together, and my favourite alternative to all black.

    —Rebecca
    www.wanderdust.co

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this refreshing outfit!

    www.onmylouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Inspiration for my look tomorrow! :)

    http://limiteditionblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aah absolutely love this look, stunning!

    And your blog is just lovely, Raquel, I'm literally obsessed.

    x Lola

    www.introducingiamlola.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these pants! So chic

    www.sonibear97.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to steal such pants from my mum's closet when I was younger & now they're trending again! Lovee! You're so chic. ;D

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete
  8. That top <3 Zara rocks when it comes to basics.
    Really liked your blog, I'm a new follower. Want to get to know mine? ;)

    Love,

    Pictures After Coffee

    ReplyDelete